13 Jul 2015

ELLE UK: Free Gift!

Hi!

I'm subscribed to ELLE UK Magazine which often comes with a free gift. This month the free gift is a set of 3 travel size products. The set includes a cleansing gel (10ml), a face cream (5ml) and an antioxidant lip balm (5ml).


I love this kind of gift because the products are the perfect size. The products fit into a wash bag, travel luggage or a handbag without hassle. This makes them ideal for Summer as a lot of people will be off travelling and on the lookout for lightweight skin-care options.

I haven't used the cleansing gel much but it isn't a favourite of mine. It might grow on me if I use it more often, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this one as it leaves a slight stickiness to the skin. However, I do like the rose scent of this product and it does leave the skin feeling clean!

There is also a slight stickiness to the face cream when it is first applied, but it does go after awhile. I like this face cream as it makes the skin feel soft and moisturised. It's a thumbs up for this one - but it would be best to use it before bed as it doesn't sink into the skin at a great speed.

The lip balm is the best in the set, for me. It is a clear balm, so it adds no colour to the lips and gives a more natural look. The balm contains Shea butter which keeps the lips soft, so it's perfect to take on a long weekend.

I think that this is a great offer as the magazine costs £4 (or less with a subscription) and the set alone is worth £13. It's a great chance to test out some new products and decide whether or not it's worth purchasing the full size product.

Who else has tried these products? I'd love to hear what others think of them.

2 comments: